Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I was in London, but There is no contract


Serbian wonder kid Lazar Markovic says he has met with Chelsea officials but has denied reports suggesting a deal has been agreed.
The 18-year-old is one of the hottest prospects in European football and reports claimed a deal was close to being agreed ahead of the summer after the player was spotted at Chelsea last week.

Markovic, who plays for Partizan Belgrade and is rated in the £10million bracket, has admitted that some talks have taken place with Blues officials but says a deal is far from being agreed.

"It is true. I was in London, I toured around London and I was also at Stamford Bridge," he told Sportski Zurnal. "I met my team-mate from national team Branislav Ivanovic, we talked a little bit.

"I also met people from Chelsea, but it is not true that I have signed anything yet or something like that. There is no contract, not a even a pre-contract.

"I had a great time there but it is far from being over."

No comments:

Post a Comment