Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

“It’s true my agent is in England at the moment :says Chelsea and Tottenham Target


The agent of Chelsea target and Corinthians star Paulinho is in London to discuss some summer business.
We have been linked with the gifted midfielder for some time now and we were reportedly close to persuading him to make a move to Stamford Bridge in the January window.
However, nothing materialised and now there is interest from Tottenham for his signature.
As quoted on the Daily Mirror website, he said:
 “It’s true my agent is in England at the moment, but I don’t know anything else.
“I am certain he will tell me what’s going on soon.”
Although it is unclear who the agent is in town to discuss business with, we are surely leading the chase as we can offer Paulinho the chance to play at the very top of the game and a lot more chances to win some silverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment