Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Former Spurs ace thinks Chelsea will win this year


Former Spurs ace giving his verdict on who he thinks will win the title this time around.

25-year-old believes the trophy will go to London this season, it is not Tottenham - nor north London rivals Arsenal - that he thinks will go all the way.

"I feel Chelsea will win this year,” Bale told BT Sport.

“They’re very strong, so I reckon they’ll win this year.”

On the Premier League more generally, the Real Madrid star explained: “Obviously the Premier League’s very, very good and Spain’s very good but it’s slightly different, I think.

“If you’ve been playing in the Premier League and you go to Spain you can learn a new type of football - and different things about your game that maybe you wouldn’t learn if you just stayed in the Premier League.

“For me I think it’s enhanced my game, it’s made me a better player and made me learn more about football which is only a positive.”

Chelsea host Swansea City at Stamford Bridge this weekend, while Bale's old side travel to Sunderland a couple of hours earlier on Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment