Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jose Mourinho decides to continue at Real Madrid



A dream return to Chelsea for José Mourinho may not happen after all. The Portuguese manager has said in an interview given to Marca that he has not considered resigning from his job at Real Madrid. He has decided to continue as the Real Madrid manager after admitting a few days ago that he had not taken a decision on his future.
“Dimitir? Lo que me he planteado es continuar” – ran a headline on Marca.
It roughly translates into “Resign? What I have considered is to continue” from Spanish.
There were rumours that Mourinho hinted that he may return to Chelsea in order to see the response from Roman Abramovich, while many also thought it to be a come-and-get-me plea as well.
“I know in England I am loved. I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one.” – Mourinho after the Champions League exit against Borussia Dortmund on May 1, 2013.
“I haven’t decided to leave. If I go, I will not give explanations.” – Mourinho to the BBC on May 3, 2013.
Chelsea fans, more than anyone else, know that Mourinho is excellent at playing the media. Do you think he has done it again? Will he come to Chelsea?

No comments:

Post a Comment